Are you experiencing back, neck and shoulder pain due to the size and weignt of your chest?
Is the size and weight of your chest stoping you from doing any physical activity?
Let FMC Medical Centre help you eliminate these sufferings through our Breast Reduction procedure.
Breast reduction or clinically known as reduction mammoplasty is a surgical procedure that is intended to reduce the size and weight of a woman’s breast. The procedure involves incisions in the breasts to be able to remove excess breast tissues that makes the breast larger than normal. Only a certified plastic surgeon must perform this procedure.
At FMC Medical Centre our board certified surgeons are at your service. They are ready to guide you on your journey to a lighter and better lifestyle relieved from the burdens from your chest.
Why should you consider a breast reduction procedure?
- If you are conscious about the appearance of your very large breasts and is experiencing any of the following due to the size:
- Pain in the back, neck and shoulders
- Rashes or fungal infection underneath your breasts
- Deep creases on your shoulder because of the bra straps
- The size of your breasts is excessively affecting your physical activities